Tuesday, March 25

Blade of the Immortal Anime.



The official Japanese website for the recently announced Blade of the Immortal television anime is now online with a sample image. The site also revealed that the project will run on Japan's AT-X animation satellite channel. Yoshimitsu Yamashita (Murder Princess, Samurai Champloo animation director) will design the characters that Production I.G's BeeTrain subsidiary (.hack// franchise, Noir, El Cazador de la Bruja) will animate.

Original Site

Honestly speaking, I am not too keen on the adaptation. The mangaka himself did not see how this can be translated into anime. Did not help when I saw the name BEE TRAIN. Yes, the studio that loves do the pan shots of eye all the time. Ugh.

But, I shall wait and see if I was proven wrong.

No comments: