Friday, October 30

The evolution of Saber from Fate/Stay Night



Honestly speaking, I still prefer Saber as male King Arthur, not Arturia. When first time I heard about this back in 2004, I was a bit taken aback at the idea of female King of Camelot. It took some time for me to get used to the idea.

Top left is original design of Saber (guess otakus can't fap to this), then to famous Saber that we all know, Dark Saber who is corrupted by the Angra Mariyu, Lily Saber from Unlimited Codes,Mordred the stepson who mortally wounded Saber in Battle of Camlann, Saber from new upcoming game Fate/Extra Dungeon RPG and finally Sir Pervical, Saber's loyal knight.

Cheers.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Sophie Grace said...

Keep on the top notch operate. I just now additional your Feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to reading much more from you finding out later on. Look for tiktok from site tiktok viewer