Sunday, April 26

Wannabe terrorist want to blow up Lucky Star "birthplace"


I couldn't help but feel amused to read this. As to why he want to blow up the place, I guess his unemployment made him a very bored dude. His comment when he was arrested is "I don't really mean it". Considering the post 9-11 era, he should have known better than write threatening message of blowing up things even in relatively peaceful Japan. One more thing amused is the fact the former place of Lucky Star mangaka is turned into shrine by city council. My opinion about this series is hardly complimentary but I would not waste time thinking ways to blow this place up.

Source



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Aoshi said...

ORE WA JIGOKU NO TERRORISTTTT...

...
...

I'M A TERRORIST STRAIGHT OUTTA HELL!

Unknown said...

Whose house is that? Konata? Kagamin?

Unknown said...

Konata's house.