Thursday, November 21

Princess Kaguya (2013) Long Trailer

Okay this is a 6 min trailer on 2nd Studio Ghibli movie of the year, The Story of Princess Kaguya. Directed by same dude who did Graveyard of Fireflies (Isao Takahata), I suspect it will be another tearjerker or thematically sad at the minimum.

Needless to say, I am eager to watch this. Bring it on. Coming soon to Japan on 23rd November 2013, no announcement for international screenings yet.

Bookmark and Share


Ivan Pylat said...

thanks for your sharing, I appreciate this. keep up the good work=)

happybae said...

Oh, I really want to watch that. :3 I enjoy all Studio Ghibli films. I never watched Graveyard of the Fireflies yet though because I don't want to cry buckets ;A; but I know I really need to watch it...I've seen almost everything else except that one.