Friday, November 17

Oh Dear, it's Hentai.


This is short article followed by interactive discussion on evolution of hentai from days for Ukie-yo to modern hentai genre which according to the lead article, generated 180 USD million a year. My personal experience with this shady side tend to lead to one conclusion. The art is tend to be high quality side and the school girls can beat any Gisele Bundchen or any beautiful supermodel in real life existence. (the Bible Black girls come to my mind now, there is no way they are 16-17 years old bracket) Ironically, it represents the best of mankind in terms of aesthetic beauty but it is also promoting our darkest desire.

Generally I am neutral in this area. Here is the main article which followed by interactive discussion of hentai evolution through 4 centuries of visual morphism. The interactive is very informative on this often chuckled aspect of anime. Well, in my standing, I can live with it and without it.

No comments: