Sunday, July 26

HALO Legends and Mamoru Oshii.



Mamoru Oshii, the genius behind Ghost in the Shell movies and many of my favourite series will be helping Shinji Aramaki (Viper's Creed, Appleseed ) to animate history of Spartan Warrior System in HALO anime adaptation. Apparently, some of the biggest guns of anime industry will be involved; Toei, Production I.G, BONES, Studio 4C. There will 7 short stories based on HALO universe in plan to be animated.

Personally, I think gaming is getting bigger than movie in USA. Microsoft is banking on this to offset disappointing Vista OS sales.

This development is hardly surprising as entertainment becomes more immerse friendly and integrated instead of stand offish media.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

kanasai said...

Not a big fan of Halo though will see how this goes

Unknown said...

I did not play the game either but I am interested to see the creativity in interpreting the universe. Looking at the names involved, it is certainly exciting for me.