Sunday, June 30

Shows that I Might Want to Check Out



Story is about a brilliant student who decided to go to a unknown high school that specializes in agriculture to escape his family. However, he began to develop passion for green things as time went on. Created by Full Metal Alchemist mangaka, I will watch this since I do enjoy the Brotherhood version of the said work. It is said that the mangaka, Hiromu Arukawa is raised up by parents who were dairy farmers.



A reboot of famous Rozen Maiden. I do like the old series so I will give this one a shot.



I don't think this needs any explanation. Shinbo is back with Nissho Isshin work again.
I am intrigued with Goro Taniguchi (controversial guy behind Code Geass) newest work but the trailer did not interest me. Meh.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: